Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to invent a product good an insurance policy you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full-line of products and not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their invention idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they perform quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as it can.